About the award
In 2006, The Waukesha County Community Foundation established the Celebration of Giving Award to salute philanthropy in Waukesha County.
The award honors individuals who have exhibited charitable giving to nonprofit organizations in Waukesha County and beyond, and who encourage others to contribute by example or through volunteer activity.
Honorees exhibit significant charitable giving personally, through a private foundation or a privately-held business.
Past award recipients
- 2021 – John Macy
- 2019 – Bev Chappie
- 2018 – Ken Riesch
- 2017 – Betty and Tom Arndt
- 2016 – Fred Stier
- 2015 – Peter Lettenberger and Bryce Styza
- 2014 – Dick and Carol Richards
- 2013 – Tony and Andrea Bryant
- 2012 – John and Lorraine McAdams and Family
- 2011 – Thomas and Maripat Dalum
- 2010 – A. William and Joanne B. Huelsman
- 2009 – Steve and Heather Ziegler and InPro Corporation
- 2008 – Don and Carol Taylor
- 2007 – R. David Helling MD and Bonnie Birk PhD
- 2006 – Robert and Patricia Kern