The United for Waukesha Community Fund was created at the Waukesha County Community Foundation along with United Way of Greater Milwaukee and Waukesha County to provide a charitable vehicle to assist victims of the Waukesha Christmas Parade attack.
United for Waukesha Community Fund Protocol
This document was developed by the United for Waukesha Community Fund Committee to guide the process.
- Download the United for Waukesha Community Fund protocol
- Descargar protocolo para el United for Waukesha Community Fund
If you are a victim of this crime and wish to receive information and notification about the criminal case resulting from this tragedy, please contact Waukesha Victim Assistance at 262-548-7071, or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have already been contacted by Victim Assistance, there is no need to contact Waukesha Victim Assistance again unless you have specific questions or concerns at this time.
The deadline for Claim Forms was February 28, 2022.
Ongoing Mental Health Services
Agencies listed below are providing mental health services or resources for victims of the Waukesha Christmas Parade attack.
If you are in need of resources beyond your regular provider, these agencies are available to assist with ongoing trauma and mental health related to the Waukesha Christmas Parade attack:
Contact for resources:
Contact for behavioral health:
- Children’s Wisconsin – Project Ujima
- Community Outpatient Health Services of Menomonee Falls
- Family Service
- Healing Hearts of Southeast Wisconsin
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Southeast Wisconsin
- Wellpoint Care Network (formerly SaintA)
Contact for more intensive levels of care:
Additional agencies may be added as they are identified.