WCCF Community Grants are intended to support ongoing and changing community needs in Waukesha County. Grants are awarded after extensive review and evaluation by the Foundation’s Grants Review Committee.
Applicants will need to submit evidence of 501(c)3 status and a non-discrimination policy.
Grants will not be repeated for the same organization in consecutive years.
Community Grants support the following broad program areas:
- Arts & Culture
- Health & Human Services
- Community Development
- Environment & Conservation
- Historical Preservation
Additional Field of Interest Funds are available for:
- Mental Health
- Suicide Prevention
- LGBTQ+ Causes
In general, Community Grants do not support:
- Direct Grants to Individuals (including individual scholarships)
- Religious Programs
- Lobbying/Political Purposes
- Event Sponsorships
- Capital Campaigns
- Government Entities
- Pass-Through Funding
Application cycle & process
- The annual Community Grants Cycle opens in early July.
- Applicants must create an online account and submit a Letter of Intent by the determined deadline.
- If invited by the Grants Review Committee, applicants will need to complete a full proposal by the deadline in October.
Click here for more details about the Community Grants Process.
Ready to apply?
For questions, please contact Rachel Bennett, Grants Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-513-1861.